Manchester Course schedule
The next scheduled dates for our Web usability courses in Manchester after July are currently in August 2021.
We will typically add a public date to the Manchester schedule, on request. Our main constraints are delivery costs and trainer availability, So, sometimes we'll consider running a course for a single individual. But usually we'll need a minimum of two students. And, ocassionally, we'll need a minimum of three students.
So, if you want a public Web usability course in Manchester during July, just enquire about the relevant title.
If you book, we'll try our best to run the course in Manchester during July, on dates of your choosing.
Web usability training centre Features & facilities
- Modern, well-equipped training rooms
- Right in the middle of Manchester's central business district
- Right next to Manchester Town Hall and Albert Square
- Within walking distance of Manchester Piccadilly, Victoria and Oxford Rd railway stations
- Direct trams from Manchester Victoria (Navy Line and Pink Line)
- Direct trams from Manchester Piccadilly (Blue Line and Purple Line)
- Direct trams from Manchester Deansgate (Blue, Green, Navy, Pink and Purple Lines)
- Adjacent to major bus routes
- Within yards of major hotels, entertainment, cultural and shopping facilities