Our Website Usability training courses in London from November 2016 to July 2017 are shown here — including links to course content outlines and to descriptions of presentation dates.
Course titles link to full course outlines, where you will find detailed descriptions of course content, prices, prerequisites, etc.
Dates link to brief summaries of essential facts about individual course instances (presentations) in London.
In the unlikely event that our publicly scheduled dates for Website Usability courses in London for November 2016 to July 2017 are not convenient for you, please contact us to ask about alternative dates in the same period.
Our minimum class size of 1, and our lean organisation, mean that we can usually provide the course you want on dates that suit — even for an individual member of the general public.
Web Usability Training in London, November 2016
Web Usability Training in London, January 2017
Web Usability Training in London, February 2017
Web Usability Training in London, March 2017
Web Usability Training in London, April 2017
Web Usability Training in London, May 2017
London Web Usability training centre map
London Web Usability training centre
AddressCentralPoint, 45 Beech Street, London (City of London, Central London), South East, England, UK, EC2Y 8AD
- Fully equipped, modern training rooms
- Central London, City of London
- Barbican Tube Station and Buses 100 metres
- Nearby national rail: Liverpool St, Moorgate, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Cannon Street, London Bridge, Fenchurch Street
- Quick and easy access to all of London's mainline termini, e.g. Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Liverpool St., Waterloo, Victoria, etc.